SPACE DRAW FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Space Draw and when and where is it?Companies select their NPE2018 exhibit space during the Space Draw scheduled for March 20-22, 2017 at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida. Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS) Member companies select space prior to Non-Member companies based on their NPE show history designation which represents the number of NPE shows in which they exhibited.
What is my PLASTICS Member status and NPE Show History Designation?
What is the first step in order to exhibit at NPE2018 and qualify for the March 20-22, 2017 Space Draw?Complete the NPE2018 Exhibit Space Application & Contract (now available) and submit with your deposit by November 18, 2016 to qualify for the Space Draw lottery.
What is the Space Draw lottery and why is it important?The Space Draw lottery determines a company’s position within their designated category to select their exhibit space for NPE2018. Companies submitting contracts and/or deposits after November 18, 2016 will be placed in the next open position of their designated category after companies who were in the Space Draw lottery.
Do I have to attend Space Draw to select my space?If a representative of your company is not able to attend the Space Draw, show management will select your company’s booth during your assigned position in the Space Draw based on information provided on your space application. PLASTICS offers NPE2018 Space Draw Concierge Services to represent your company at the Space Draw working in conjunction with an assigned company representative to facilitate your company’s booth selection. Click here for more information.
What are the exhibit rates?
All prices are in U.S. dollars:
PLASTICS Full/Associate Member Discount Space Rates:
Up to 400 sq. ft.:
$25.50 per sq. ft.
401 to 1,000 sq. ft.:
$24.50 per sq. ft.
1,001 to 4,000 sq. ft.:
$23.50 per sq. ft
Over 4,000 sq. ft.:
$22.25 per sq. ft
PLASTICS Service Providers Member Discount Space Rate:
The PLASTICS Service Providers Member Discount Space Rate is $33.00 per sq. ft.
Non-Member Space Rate:
The Non-Member Space Rate is $42.00 per sq. ft.
All Exhibitors will be charged $1.20 per sq. ft. for 120V service invoiced by the Orange County Convention Center in addition to utilities selected outside any utility bundle purchased.
What's included with exhibit space?
- Eight foot high back wall drape and 36” high side rail drape.
- One identification sign (7” x 44”) showing your company name and booth number for all standard inline booths and end of aisle peninsula back walls.
- One floor sticker identification sign indicating booth number.
- Company listing, product description, and product category selections on the NPE2018 Website, www.npe.org, with self-update functions.
- Company listing, product description, and product category listings in the official printed show directory available onsite to all attendees to reinforce your company’s messages and serve as a valuable post-show reference.
- Company name and booth location on all interactive show floor maps.
- Quota of complimentary exhibitor badges for company personnel – three plus one for each 100 square feet of space occupied.
- Access to the NPE2018 Exhibitor Dashboard – your online exhibitor manual for planning and promoting your participation at the show.
- Access to show management customer service.
- Marketing tools to guide exhibitors through pre-show planning and on-site operations.
- Complimentary electronic guest pass invitations for your customers and prospects.
- Early access to NPE2018 Housing block and first-option on hotel suite reservations.
- Twenty-four hour entrance and perimeter security during the installation, operating, and dismantling periods.
- Carpeting of all aisles within exhibit halls.
- Access to advertising opportunities in the official show directory and other sponsorship/promotional opportunities (additional fees apply).
What are the payment terms?
- November 18, 2016 – 20% of Total Space Fee (“Deposit”) payment due, non-refundable after 3/17/17.
- April 28, 2017 – 50% of Total Space Fee non-refundable payment due less any payments received.
- October 20, 2017 – Balance of Total Space Fee non-refundable payment due
How do I register to attend NPE2018 Space Draw?
Registration is Free! Click here to register.
Is there a housing block for the NPE2018 Space Draw?NPE2018 Space Draw has negotiated a block of rooms at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel & Conference Center at a rate of $199/night plus tax for single/double occupancy. Reservations must be secured with a one room night deposit plus tax. The cut-off date for reservations is Friday, February 24, 2017. Click here to book your reservation online or call 1.866.996.6338 (or locally 1.407.996.6338) and reference the "NPE2018 Space Draw" room block.