“It's a good opportunity to showcase some of the new and exciting developments our company is advancing.”
– Paul Augustowski, Senior Vice President, LyondellBasell
“The most rewarding aspect of my professional life is the people. NPE is about people. Diverse, talented, fresh, experienced, and enthusiastic people. It's these people that are the future of our industry and our world.”
– David Honeycutt, Senior Director, Global Marketing Communications, PolyOne Corporation
"NPE helps grow the plastics industry by bringing the entire supply chain together in one place where attendees keep up with the latest innovations in materials, equipment, products, processes, and sustainability."
– Andrew Raml, General Manager, Kelch Division of Bemis Manufacturing
"NPE is unlike any other U.S. show because there is so much equipment on the floor. For our company and the industry, it is the most important location to showcase new and existing products."
– Tammy Straw, Marketing and Business Development Manager, Entek
"This is the major show for plastics--it's where everybody comes. You get to see your friends and your competitors. You get to see what’s new and see things that you didn’t know even existed."
– Randy Joubert, Sales Manager, Kolcor
“I can’t even begin to tell you how good this show has been for us! We’ve met a TON of customers and we are so excited to get back and hit the ground running. NPE is definitely a game changer for us.”
– Jordon DeMasellis, Vice President, Ideal Machinery, Inc.